Weddings are Naturally Beautiful at Briggs Outdoors
Planning an outdoor wedding? With rolling meadows and the bluffs of Cedar Valley rising in the background, Briggs Outdoors offers a cinematic backdrop for your ceremony and celebration.
Since 2014, Briggs Outdoors has been the site of new beginnings for dozens of couples. Whether you’re planning a small, intimate gathering of friends or a large wedding party featuring hundreds of guests, live music, and catering, Steve Briggs will be there to help you every step of the way…because nothing satisfies Steve more than seeing his guests having fun and making good memories to share for a lifetime.
What makes Briggs Outdoors such a great outdoor wedding venue choice?
- A large patio area and lawn with plenty of room for party tents, tables, lawn games, bonfires, and dancing under the stars.
- A sunny, rustic, three-bedroom farmhouse…it’s the perfect base for organizing your wedding, and it’s all yours the night before the event. (You can rent it the night of the wedding for an extra fee if you like.)
- An outdoor wood-fired pizza oven, right next to the event patio…because nothing beats fresh-made pizza, hot out of a 600° oven. Steve will make the pizzas to order; you can serve them at your rehearsal dinner, as an appetizer, or as the main course of your meal.
- Parking for more than 60 vehicles.
- Conveniently located 25 minutes from Winona and 30 minutes from La Crosse, and just minutes from I-90.
- 560 acres of bluffs, meadows, and creek bottoms…plus more than 15 miles of nature trails.
Wedding package details
Steve knows every wedding is unique, which is why he likes to work with couples personally to craft the perfect package for their event. But to give you an idea of your options, here are some of the amenities and services typically included in a Briggs Outdoors wedding package:
Private use of the farmhouse and the property for two days (the day of your event and the day before), including 560 acres of bluffland and 15 miles of trails.
Two nights’ stay in the farmhouse (the night before your event and the night of the event).
Wood-fired pizzas made by Steve in our outdoor pizza oven.
A bonfire and hayrides.
Party tents, portable toilets, and a limited number of patio tables and chairs. (You’ll need to rent additional tables and chairs for larger events…Steve can help you with that.)
Event coordination assistance by Steve Briggs.
Tire swing for the kids (and the occasional groomsman), plus (optionally) lawn games.
Frequently Asked Questions
Steve Briggs will personally work with you and your vendors (e.g., tent rental, caterers, wedding planners) to make sure your event goes smoothly.
For extra chairs, tables, staging, sound equipment, and more, Steve typically recommends contacting Winona Rental.
Your wedding package includes the use of the farm and farmhouse the day before the event. Talk to Steve about how early you can arrive.
Contact Steve for wedding venue availability and questions
Briggs Farm is the perfect place for a wedding! It has charm, the surroundings are absolutely stunning, and Steve Briggs is there every step of the way making your day perfect! Steve truly cares and will do everything he can to help create your dream wedding.
My husband and I got married at Briggs Farm and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. We had the most amazing party and experience! Thank you Steve, for all your help on this magical weekend. We are still glowing.
…We were very impressed with the accommodations at Briggs. Having the entire house to ourselves for the weekend was amazing. The house has a beautiful rustic feel with some wonderful modern touches. The master bedroom is beautiful and the bed is so comfortable! Three months later, our guests are still raving about the pizza and the scenery from our wedding…Read Full Testimonial