Planning an outdoor wedding? With rolling meadows and the bluffs of Cedar Valley rising in the background, Briggs Outdoors offers a cinematic backdrop for your ceremony and celebration.
Since 2014, Briggs Outdoors has been the site of new beginnings for dozens of couples. Whether you’re planning a small, intimate gathering of friends or a large wedding party featuring hundreds of guests, live music, and catering, Steve Briggs will be there to help you every step of the way…because nothing satisfies Steve more than seeing his guests having fun and making good memories to share for a lifetime.
What makes Briggs Outdoors such a great outdoor wedding venue choice?
- A large patio area and lawn with plenty of room for party tents, tables, lawn games, bonfires, and dancing under the stars.
- A sunny, rustic, three-bedroom farmhouse…it’s the perfect base for organizing your wedding, and it’s all yours the night before the event. (You can rent it the night of the wedding for an extra fee if you like.)
- An outdoor wood-fired pizza oven, right next to the event patio…because nothing beats fresh-made pizza, hot out of a 600° oven. Steve will make the pizzas to order; you can serve them at your rehearsal dinner, as an appetizer, or as the main course of your meal.
- Parking for more than 60 vehicles.
- Conveniently located 25 minutes from Winona and 30 minutes from La Crosse, and just minutes from I-90.
- 560 acres of bluffs, meadows, and creek bottoms…plus more than 15 miles of nature trails.