Briggs Farm is the perfect venue for your next party or gathering! Birthdays, retirement parties, family reunions—whatever the celebration, make it special in our authentic farm setting amid the bluffs of the scenic Cedar Valley. We provide:
- A spectacular view from our picnic grounds, which include a deck, patio, and lawn tables
- Access to the farmhouse
- Extensive farm grounds to explore, plus 15 miles of trails (perfect for nature hikes)
- Tire swing plus (on request) outdoor games: cornhole, bocce balls, croquet, badminton, and volleyball
- Portable toilet available for large groups
Need something special, like an event tent, stage, or sound system? Steve will work with you to get what you need.
- Wood-fired pizzas made on the spot in our outdoor brick oven. Optionally, your guests can roll out and top their own pizzas with Steve’s guidance—a fun group event, especially for kids. Use of the farm is free with an order of 10 or more pizzas.
- A hay ride along some of our fifteen miles of trails is the perfect way to enjoy the Cedar Valley. Then roast marshmallows or just enjoy the warmth of a roaring bonfire.
Reserving the farm for your party
- To reserve the farm for your party, go to the Reservations page and reserve the farm for the day of your event.
- After you click on the Reserve” button, you will have the option to add additional items (such as pizza) in the “Additional Items” menu. Reserving pizza will zero out the cost of reserving the farm.
- In the Comments section of the reservation form, please indicate the start and end time of your party. Your reservation gives you access to the farm for four hours. (If you need the farm for a longer period, contact Steve at 507-450-9902.)
- Please note: If your event begins before 2 p.m., Steve will need to confirm your reservation to make sure that any guests from the prior evening will be checked out in time to prepare for your event.
As always, you can call Steve Briggs for more information: (507) 450-9902.